hafsa's blog

most enjoying blog ever

trip to UAE

March21

we went to dubai UAE  2012 in my vacation.in the flight it was night 3’o clock .in the morning we arrived .then we went to many state’s like alain,sharjh and abu dhabi and in alain we drive over a mountain it was so scary. then we drive to sharjh.there i went to my uncle’s house.then he took me to the theater’s the movie was the green lantern.after that he took me to dubai mall whichis beside the world’s highes’t building called burj khalifa and it is man made.we also saw the dancing fountain’s and it was also my uncle’s wedding then we had to attend that.then we went to some mall i went to a that was named safeer mall there was a play land then i aws on the rollar coaster it was tickling!then he took us to popye’s then we went to another theaters  and the movie was harry potter deathly hallows part 1.then we came back at 1:00 am i think.then we went to sleep .the next day we went to abu dhabi we also saw some lake and we also went fishing.then we went for a long drive and in dubai mall we also went in the food court after that we saw the burj khalifa.then we did nothing and then it was the end of the vacation and then we returned to pakistan. and this is the end of my story.

by posted under hafsa | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar